Monday, June 14, 2010

through this frame

(I could look through this frame for hours!)
Well, what do you think?  Do you like this new look or should I stick to the basics?...I'm rather a basic person anyway.  I like it...only, I'd rather have my own photos as background but I'm just not savvy enough on the computer to figure it out.  Besides, I've got better things to do with my time than to try and wrangle with programs...matter of fact- I have too much to do this Monday.  Like housework. Weeding.  Yard Clean Up.  Homework.  Laundry.  Travel arrangements.  Building material pick ups.
  But you know what I'd rather do...right now, or maybe later?  I just want to aim and shoot.  My camera is calling, nagging actually...here's some pics from the start of this beautiful June in Maine.  Hope your day is less filled than mine with chores and more fulfilled with beauty.
Take care-
Schoodic Point~Acadia
(Who knew the Play-Pen had a pot of gold in it?!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new look! And gorgeous pictures!

truewonder said...

Yay! Thanks...the pics just pose and I snap 'em...clouds are my allies, always moving to shade or shine it seems just for me!

troutbirder said...

Somewhere over...... I love it.