Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On This Heavenly Day...

"Oh heavenly day!

All the clouds blew away...

Got no trouble today,

With anyone.

The smile on your face-

I've been longing to see ...

It's enough for me baby, it's enough for me-

Oh heavenly day, heavenly day- heavenly day!

Got no one on my shoulder, bringing me fears, and no clouds undercover- bringing me tears....
Got nothin' to tell you, I got nothin' much to say,
Only I'm glad to be here with you
On this heavenly, heavenly,heavenly, heavenly DAY!!!!!"

(lyrics from "Heavenly Day"  Patty Griffin)

4 comments:

Jane said...

Wonderful pics!

Jane

Little Messy Missy said...

Great pics! That pink sky is gorgeous!!!

Jayne said...

Looks like a heavenly day indeed!

troutbirder said...

Couldn't comment on last post. We spent some days on our own St. Croix out here. Beautiful rivers!